Lady Bug at My Journey to Conception was very sweet to include me on the above award. She has a very cool-looking blog and has been diagnosed with endo, which may be impacting her fertility journey. She's a devoted follower and supporter and I so appreciate her presence! Thanks Lady Bug!
1) I love food -- to eat it and to cook it. When I go on vacation, my schedule revolves around meals. I grew up in California, so desperately miss In-n-Out and Trader Joe's. It's on my life list to eat at the The French Laundry in Napa, Per Se in NYC and Masa in NYC.
- Thank the person who passed the award on to you.
- List 7 things that people may not know about you.
- Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and don't forget to notify them as well.
2) I was once invited to audition for Cirque du Soleil's KA in Las Vegas. I didn't make the cut, which is okay. 3) I met DH when we were both in a swing dance performance group. I was on the A-team, he was on the B-team. : ) Lindy Hop, to be exact. Now, we mostly just dance at weddings.
4) I have a very crass sense of humor. I love The Oatmeal, shows like South Park and movies like Get Him to the Greek. I prefer smart humor to dumb humor...
5) I did martial arts (have a black belt) competitively growing up and have competed in two world championships.
6) I have a potty mouth, but I do a very good job of keeping that buttoned up during my day job as a teacher.
7) I love to read trashy magazines (like People, Us Weekly, InTouch, etc -- but I'm too cheap to subscribe to them). CCRM has a decent collection in our local office, but have terrible mags in Lone Tree in the main lobby. What the hell? We aren't paying them enough money???
Awardees (I'm just stopping at 9):
1) Yet Another Infertility Blog
2) Life of an Army Wife
4) The Cornfed Feminist
5) My Infertility Road
6) Donor Eggs Journey
7) My Fertility Blog
8) The Yoakum Crew
9) Compromised Fertility