- estrace - 2x/day
- Vivelle dots - 4x every other day
- endometrin - 3x/day (progesterone inserts) So glad I don't have to do PIO, which just sounds frightening
- medrol - 1/night, steroid to avoid rejection of embryo - tastes disgusting! Thanks for the tip, TurtleMama (take w/ plenty of liquid and do not let it linger on the tongue due to bitter taste)!
- tetracycline - 4x/day, take on empty stomach
- baby aspirin
- prenatal vitamin
- Colace - TMI, sorry -- stool softener, these drugs are stopping me up!!
Last Hurdle: Had my progesterone level checked today and according to my nurse's voicemail, "looks fantastic!" So no # specificity, but I'll take it!
Just gotta get those report cards all done and sub plans for Friday written up and lay out all my bedrest diversions and I'm good to go. Nervous, but cautiously optimistic.