Sunday, December 4, 2011
5 Weeks - Symptoms or Not?
1) Feeling tired -- I usually feel tired all the time anyway. I do too much, stay up way too late... so I still feel tired.
2) Always hungry -- I'm a big eater, I eat frequently and I usually am hungry all the time anyway. Definitely when pregnant with DS, I used to have to keep food on my nightstand and eat right before bed, I was so hungry. I'm definitely not at that point...
3) Boob size/soreness -- I can't really tell if my boobs are fuller, my boobs are so small to begin with. Plus they deflated after DS, so cannot tell if they truly are a smidge rounder/more inflated, because maybe that's what my boobs used to look like and I just can't remember (anything, anymore, it seems like). But yesterday, when I was being lazy and requested a piggyback-ride from DH (um, yes, I'll admit that to you) on the way to bed, I couldn't do it because it hurt to press my boobs against him (sounds so nasty out of context). And today I couldn't lean on anything either. Not the sorest they've ever felt though and probably similar to when AF visits...
4) Peeing frequently -- I always have to get up in the middle of the night to pee. I used to never drink anything during the day because it was so inconvenient to go to the bathroom at school. Now, I chug water and as a result, do have to go more often, but that was always the case before.
5) Headache -- I have one now, but I also barely consumed any liquids today. I do get them when I am dehydrated.
So -- a totally lame symptom analysis, but it just echos that it still doesn't feel real to me yet and that I'm still biding my time. I haven't used the words, "I'm pregnant" yet or told anyone who is not already aware of my going through IVF.
Okay, I procrastinated all weekend from doing school work and now I just wanna go to bed. First more procrastination -- finishing Christmas cards. I think I'm gonna bail on the school work. Maybe it will make my week go faster being busy at work?