Friday, May 18, 2012

Almost 29 weeks...

First order of news, is that I passed the 3 hour glucose tolerance test.  Phew.  Back to gorging on crap.

Secondly, I now get to go to the ob/gyn every two weeks, which is sweet.  It's nice to check-in and have that reassurance that everything is going okay.

Thirdly, I just want to say, what in the hell are people thinking when they say, "You're HUGE!"  Thankfully, those comments are balanced out with people saying, "You look great!"

Finally, nothing has melted my heart more lately, than my DS touching my belly, feeling movement with an expression of awe and happiness on his face.  Sigh.  Cannot wait for them to meet.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome that you passed the test! Oh, little stuff like hearing about your son feeling the baby makes me melt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news that you passed that test and that all is going well... not long now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete